Come along have your:
• CV done
• Start a career plan
• Take part in a training audit – find out the training you need for your ideal job
• Learn of the training and opportunities available to you to reach your employment or self-employment goals
• Gain access to local employers, learn where the jobs are
All our services are free and available to anyone 18 years + who is:
• Interested in finding work full or part time
• Ladies hoping to return to work after working in the home and raising the family
• Anyone considering self-employment
• Young people entering the work place for the first time
• Anyone thinking of going back to training and education
You do not need to be on Social Welfare payment to use or supports!
Westmeath Community Development After School Services are seeking Qualified Teachers /Tutors (QQI8) to join our team in Athlone, to assist children with homework (Irish & Maths) for 1 1/2 hours from Monday to Thursday.
WCD are also seeking to expand our relief Panel team for both Athlone and Mullingar. Candidates must have a minimum of Childcare QQI5. This would probably suit anyone working morning and would like to earn extra money.
For further details please contact Sinead Casey on 0877729172 or CV's can be sent to email@example.com (please ref: Job title)