Media Skills - Moate June 19
Westmeath Community Development are holding a Media Skills Training Course. This will take place over two evenings in Moate this June 2019.
Come along and join us, where you will learn to write your own press release and record your own radio interview.
This course will be delivered over two evenings where you will get to tailor Week 2 to your own needs.
Where: Carmelite Centre, Moate on
When: Tuesday 4TH June 7 pm-9pm & Monday 10th June 7-9pm.
Training includes Step by step how to :
- How to prepare for an interview
- Interview tips
- Record your own interview
- How to prepare a Press Release
- Write a headline that will capture attention
- Steps to cover in week 2
This session will be tailored to the groups needs:
- Recap on Week 1
- Tips on how to set up and maintain your social media forum
- How to target your audience
- Steps to cover from Week 1