Westmeath Community Development is currently recruiting 2 Tús/RSS Scheme Supervisors. The Tús/RSS Supervisors will work as part of the Tús/RSS Development Team with primary responsibility for supporting, supervising and managing up to 20 Tús/RSS participants each in their work placements, and in partnership with local community groups.
Key duties will involve:
- Animating and promoting the scheme locally as part of the Tús/RSS Team
- Recruiting participants and managing all associated administration, in conjunction with the Tús/RSS Coordinator
- Supervising participants undertaking community work placements
- Maintaining effective communications with and records for all scheme participants
- Devising and implementing appropriate progression plans for each participant and developing strategic relationships with local employers
- Liaising with community organisations and scheduling work tasks and objectives
- Maintaining project records and preparing report information for both Westmeath Community Development and the Department of Social Protection
- Ensuring all Tús/RSS work complies with organisational and statutory health & safety regulations and legislation
- Any other duties as determined by Westmeath Community Development for the operation of the Tús/RSS Scheme.
Please forward completed Application Form to the address below and please ensure you mark the envelope “Tús/RSS Application”:
Ref: Tús/RSS Application,
Tony Mc Cormack,
Westmeath Community Development,
Enterprise Technology & Innovation Centre,
Clonmore Business Park,
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm Friday, 1st August 2014
These positions are funded by the Department of Social Protection.
Westmeath Community Development is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Mullingar, Co Westmeath
To download an application click on the link below