WCD Are pleased to announce the 2014 Community Based Secondary After Schools Grant Scheme
- Development of community based second level educational support programmes for young people at risk of early school leaving and educational disadvantage.
- Projects may include tutor costs, materials, equipment, travel costs for educational visits, provision of refreshments for young people
- Projects should be focused on young people who are a risk of leaving school early
- Grants available Minimum €1,500 - Maximum €3,000 per group
- Project applications for less than €1,500 will not be considered.
- Closing Date for applications Wednesday 21st May 2014 @ 5pm
- Further development of new projects initiated in 2012/3 will also be considered.
- Please read explanatory information document before submitting an application.
For more details click here: Secondary.After.Schools.Grants-2014.explanatory.information.doc
To download an application from click on the link below:
For further information contact: Linda-Jo Quinn/Arlene Kelly